List of all exhibits. Click on one of them to go to the exhibit page. The topics allow exhibits to be selected by their concept categories. On the right, you can choose the settings of the list view.
The list below shows links between exhibits in a non-standard way. The points denote the exhibits and the connecting lines are connections between them, according to the selected categories.
Enter the end dates in the windows in order to set the period you are interested in on the timeline.
- Date of production 17th century
- Place of creation Olkusz, Poland
- Dimensions height: 28 cm, length: 57 cm, width: 27 cm
- ID no. MR PTTK Olkusz 42/68
- Object copyright The Antoni Minkiewicz Regional Museum of the Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society in Olkusz
- Digital images copyright public domain
- Digitalisation RDW MIC, Małopolska's Virtual Museums project
This is a trademark of one of the richest Olkusz gwarek, that is, entrepreneurs who organized the mining and production of lead and silver.more
This is a trademark of one of the richest Olkusz gwarek, that is, entrepreneurs who organized the mining and production of lead and silver.
Stanisław Amenda was the owner of numerous mines, steelworks, and tenement houses in Olkusz. He came from an Italian family and was one of the richest inhabitants of the town. He founded, among others, the Loreto chapel in the smaller basilica of St. Andrew the Apostle in Olkusz.
Stanisław Amenda's house mark appears on numerous artefacts from Olkusz, for example, on lead lumps and on the portal of Loreta Chapel. The one presented on our portal was found during construction work carried out between 1946 and 1950 and was donated to the museum by Janusz Skóra in 1967.
The coat of arms shield is surrounded by a fringed ribbon. In the corners of the stone, the initials of Stanisław Amenda are visible: “S” and “A”.
Elaborated by the Antoni Minkiewicz Regional Museum of the Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society in Olkusz, © all rights reserved