List of all exhibits. Click on one of them to go to the exhibit page. The topics allow exhibits to be selected by their concept categories. On the right, you can choose the settings of the list view.
The list below shows links between exhibits in a non-standard way. The points denote the exhibits and the connecting lines are connections between them, according to the selected categories.
Enter the end dates in the windows in order to set the period you are interested in on the timeline.
- Performed by Laboratoire Chimique de Varsovie
- Place of creation Warszawa
- Dimensions height: case: 4 cm; bottle with stopper: 11 cm, length: case: 13.5 cm; base of the bottle: 4 cm, width: case: 5.2 cm; base of the bottle: 2.5 cm
- ID no. FZRS/77
- Availability private collection
- Collector Katarzyna Sosenko / Collection of the Sosenko Family Foundation
- Object copyright Katarzyna Sosenko
- Digital images copyright public domain
- Digitalisation RDW MIC, Virtual Małopolska project
A glass perfume bottle with an elongated neck and a polished glass stopper. On the bottle, there is a paper label in the form of a cartouche with a golden Régence ornament on a blue background and a beige field with a colourful graphic and inscriptions.more
A glass perfume bottle with an elongated neck and a polished glass stopper. On the bottle, there is a paper label in the form of a cartouche with a golden Régence ornament on a blue background and a beige field with a colourful graphic and inscriptions. Two ladies are visible in the graphic. At the sides, there are inscriptions: “Essence Naïs” and “Laboratoire chimique de VARSOVIE. ”
The case is made of cardboard, it is azure with a label of the same colour and an additional beige frame. On the walls, it has been decorated with a golden Régence ornament with beige fields, a simplified rocaille motif and stylized acanthus tendrils.
Elaborated by Katarzyna Sosenko (Collection of the Sosenko Family Foundation), Editorial team of Małopolska’s Virtual Museums,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Poland License.